Roundtable: Atlanta case study
Electric utilities and cities share a unique alignment - their success is collaborative, cooperative and indelibly linked.
Find out how this is working in the City of Atlanta, where the City works closely with Georgia Power, the largest subsidiary of Southern Company, through a unique partnership to deliver benefits for citizens.
Attend this roundtable to share your ideas and insights, ask your peers questions and understand:
1. The City of Atlanta’s smart city goals, successes and challenges so far
2. How the City of Atlanta and Georgia Power are pioneering new ways to fund smart cities and showcasing the shift towards outcome-based approaches
3. How Georgia Power & the City of Atlanta collaborate and what other cities/utilities can learn from this partnership
4. What has been learned so far from Georgia Power and the City of Atlanta’s pilot of 200 LED streetlights as an IoT sensor platform – and how this is contributing to city goals around mobility, public safety, sustainability and more
5. What’s next for the City of Atlanta and Georgia Power
If you work for a city or state government in North America and are in Atlanta for Smart City Expo, then why not join us for this lunchtime round table? This event takes place directly opposite the Expo and requires just 90mins of your time.