Webinar: How to make MaaS a reality
Traffic jams and congestion are major challenges faced by many cities – not only are they inconvenient but they also contribute to pollution, noise and can even affect economic productivity.
More integrated transport offerings can help address these issues, and many cities are trying to make the shift towards Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS). MaaS allows people to choose their preferred mode of travel and to book and pay for everything via one app.
The vision is clear – but getting there is not so simple. This webinar will look at:
- How cities and transport authorities can get started with making this vision a reality (whatever stage they’re at now)
- The fundamental building blocks to succeeding with MaaS
- How to tackle issues such as regulation, tariffs, data-sharing and unintended consequences
- The role of the city in driving the MaaS approach
- How MaaS can increase the use of public transport lessons from cities such as Stuttgart and Los Angeles – find out how they’re cutting congestion and benefiting from MaaS, as well as the challenges they have overcome
You will also get your questions answered in the live Q&A. For more information on the speakers click here