WEBINAR: The open road – A smart city is an interoperable city
Many cities are at a pivotal point in their smart city journey where they must make decisions over which technologies to use and which vendors to work with. The route they take could have serious implications in terms of what they achieve further down the line.
This webinar will look at why interoperability is fundamental to becoming a smart city, the progress being made around the world and how to overcome obstacles.
Join this webinar to:
- Learn why openness must be a priority for cities at this pivotal stage in their smart journey
- Understand the importance of having an interoperable and scalable network infrastructure and an open management platform at the core and the benefits this enables
- Find out about the latest on progress in open standards
- Hear a case study from Santiago in Chile demonstrating why openness works
- Ask the experts your questions, live