People and Skills
People and Skills
Enter a search term
PEOPLE & SKILLS
Ebooks / Spotlights
Tampere government's 2030 carbon neutral roadmap approved
07 Sep 2020
The Finnish city’s goal is to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 80 per cent compared to 1990 and the remaining 20 per cent will be offset.
City of Helsinki reforms its digital foundation
07 Apr 2020
The multi-year project aims to create a functional digital foundation that enables the Finnish city to run efficient and reliable services for employees and citizens.
Smart Dubai builds single source of data
01 Apr 2020
The Dubai Registers initiative will collect, organise, link and store the latest and most accurate data to ensure it is useful to as many parties as possible.
New Orleans programme offers funding support for rooftop solar
27 Jan 2020
Solar for All Nola is a clean energy initiative that aims to offer the financial and resiliency benefits of rooftop solar to all New Orleans’ residents and small businesses.
Bristol aims to be first UK city to ban diesel cars
07 Nov 2019
A wider clean air zone where non-compliant commercial vehicles such as buses, taxis, HGVs and LGVs would be charged has also been proposed.
Using the fourth space to help cities cope with Covid-19
At SmartCitiesWorld’s inaugural advisory board meeting, Jeff Risom, chief innovation officer at Gehl Architects, explored how the public realm might be managed in the post-pandemic era.
26 Oct 2020
Think Tank: collaboration, as much as tech, will rebuild smart cities
23 Oct 2020
Q&A: Huawei's Hong-Eng Koh on the value of digital transformation
20 Oct 2020
Covid-19 will change cities but high rises are here to stay
24 Oct 2020
White Paper: 5G Application Scenarios
15 Sep 2020
Trend Report: Creating truly open cities
13 Aug 2020
VIRTUAL DEBATE: How will 5G assist a rapidly urbanising world?
04 Nov 2020
IoT Tech Expo North America 2020 - Santa Clara Convention Center, CA
09 Nov 2020
Plastic Free World Conference & Expo
24 Nov 2020
IoT Tech Expo Europe – RAI, Amsterdam
Advertise with Us
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 SmartCitiesWorld
2nd Floor, St Mary Abchurch House, 123 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 5AU